Insane Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insane Fighters

Battlefield 3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO IFC PLEASE LEAVE YOUR SANITY AT THE DOOR! NORMAL IS NOT WELCOME HERE Wink
Latest topics
» Aplication
all about co-op...and a slight beta reveal date: EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 6:54 am by Guest

» Application !!!
all about co-op...and a slight beta reveal date: EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:47 am by A BENT RABBIT x

» Application!
all about co-op...and a slight beta reveal date: EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:49 pm by ghilmrtz

» Application
all about co-op...and a slight beta reveal date: EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:29 pm by madman

» Leaving the clan
all about co-op...and a slight beta reveal date: EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:38 pm by xxxFumpsxxx

» 4 word story
all about co-op...and a slight beta reveal date: EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:10 am by madman

» Meeting between the leaders & Cat (ASAP)
all about co-op...and a slight beta reveal date: EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:17 am by wW Galvanize Dd

» XBOX broken.
all about co-op...and a slight beta reveal date: EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:32 pm by madman

» Headset's broken :(
all about co-op...and a slight beta reveal date: EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:58 am by madman

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

all about co-op...and a slight beta reveal date:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thepyroarcher
Regimental Sergeant Major
thepyroarcher

Rep : 1

all about co-op...and a slight beta reveal date: Empty
PostSubject: all about co-op...and a slight beta reveal date:   all about co-op...and a slight beta reveal date: EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:20 pm

right guys I think i know the day the beta is most likely to come out, we all intiatially thought the 9th or 11th, both those dates are incorrect!

theirs a gaming convention thing in england between the 16th and 18th of september, and the line reads "play these before anyone else!" and those games are; GOW3 MW3 FIFA 12 and you guessed it BF3, which means they wont open the beta before those dates, I think we will be expecting the beta on or around the 19th, this is slightly further confirmed from this post copied and pasted from one of my sources:

DICE product manager Tommy Rydling talked about a few components of the co-op aspect of Battlefield 3 today on the European Official PlayStation Blog. Here's what he had to say:

* Missions in co-op are "for the most part" asymmetric. One example given is that one mission can have you piloting a helicopter, while your friends is the gunner. Another example was one player disarming a bomb, while the other player defends him or her.

* Players will play as soldiers that are not tied to any particular branch of the Armed Forces, a decision made to allow for greater flexibility and variety in co-op

* After you and your teammate clear a co-op mission, your total combined score will be displayed via Battleblog

* Co-op missions are designed to be shorter than single player, in order to make it easier for players to challenge multiple rounds in the same sitting and to encourage competing with friends for high scores

* Difficulty for co-op is mentioned as "high"

* All co-op missions will contain randomized elements, to "keep every playthrough fresh"

* You'll be able to unlock weapons in co-op that can then be used in the regular multiplayer modes. Unlocks are based on your combined scores accumulated throughout the co-op campaign

* Finally, the PlayStation 3 Open Beta for Battlefield 3 will begin next month (September)

http://www.gamersspot.com/?controller=news&op=view-news&news_id=96862
Back to top Go down
madman
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: all about co-op...and a slight beta reveal date:   all about co-op...and a slight beta reveal date: EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:03 pm

why is it taking so long to release the beta
Back to top Go down
thepyroarcher
thepyroarcher

PostSubject: Re: all about co-op...and a slight beta reveal date:   all about co-op...and a slight beta reveal date: EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:30 pm

betas are usually released a month or so before the actual release :P
Back to top Go down
madman
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

PostSubject: Re: all about co-op...and a slight beta reveal date:   all about co-op...and a slight beta reveal date: EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:55 pm

ok then
Back to top Go down
wW Galvanize Dd
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
wW Galvanize Dd

PostSubject: Re: all about co-op...and a slight beta reveal date:   all about co-op...and a slight beta reveal date: EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:10 am

Looking forward to the beta Wink
Back to top Go down
madman
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

PostSubject: Re: all about co-op...and a slight beta reveal date:   all about co-op...and a slight beta reveal date: EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:16 am

i think we all are
Back to top Go down
wW Galvanize Dd
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
wW Galvanize Dd

PostSubject: Re: all about co-op...and a slight beta reveal date:   all about co-op...and a slight beta reveal date: EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:43 am

madman wrote:
i think we all are

What a Face
Back to top Go down
TheLongArmedOne
Drill sergeant
Drill sergeant
TheLongArmedOne

PostSubject: Re: all about co-op...and a slight beta reveal date:   all about co-op...and a slight beta reveal date: EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:03 am

Pfft...PS3
Back to top Go down
madman
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

PostSubject: Re: all about co-op...and a slight beta reveal date:   all about co-op...and a slight beta reveal date: EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:14 am

TheLongArmedOne wrote:
Pfft...PS3
madman likes this
Back to top Go down
wW Galvanize Dd
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
wW Galvanize Dd

PostSubject: Re: all about co-op...and a slight beta reveal date:   all about co-op...and a slight beta reveal date: EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:35 am

madman wrote:
TheLongArmedOne wrote:
Pfft...PS3
madman likes this

Me too cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: all about co-op...and a slight beta reveal date:   all about co-op...and a slight beta reveal date: Empty

Back to top Go down

all about co-op...and a slight beta reveal date:
Page 1 of 1