Insane Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insane Fighters

Battlefield 3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO IFC PLEASE LEAVE YOUR SANITY AT THE DOOR! NORMAL IS NOT WELCOME HERE Wink
Latest topics
» Aplication
To all new members EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 6:54 am by Guest

» Application !!!
To all new members EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:47 am by A BENT RABBIT x

» Application!
To all new members EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:49 pm by ghilmrtz

» Application
To all new members EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:29 pm by madman

» Leaving the clan
To all new members EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:38 pm by xxxFumpsxxx

» 4 word story
To all new members EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:10 am by madman

» Meeting between the leaders & Cat (ASAP)
To all new members EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:17 am by wW Galvanize Dd

» XBOX broken.
To all new members EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:32 pm by madman

» Headset's broken :(
To all new members EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:58 am by madman

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

To all new members

Go down 
+2
madman
thepyroarcher
6 posters
AuthorMessage
thepyroarcher
Regimental Sergeant Major
thepyroarcher

Rep : 1

To all new members Empty
PostSubject: To all new members   To all new members EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:11 am

Hey guys,

Well anthony,tiernen and wouter all know this so this is aimed at all the new guys Very Happy

I thought I should mention that my gaming can become quite random, you may notice sometimes i pop online then 20 minutes later suddenly go, then 10 minutes later come back, and will continue like that, and then sometimes ill be on for a couple of hours, or sometimes just not log in at all even when i said i would, or read messages on here, but wont respond for ages, this is because i suffer from chronic headaches, that is brought on by screens, sometimes pain killers do their job but i have to take regular breaks if i dont take those breaks those headaches turn into full blown migraines which suck! (i spent my two week christmas holiday staring at a wall in a darkend room Sad), so I thought id let you guys know that im not ignoring anyone or anything like that :P
Back to top Go down
madman
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

Rep : 0

To all new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all new members   To all new members EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:19 am

no not the headaches !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!one!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
xxxFumpsxxx
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
xxxFumpsxxx

To all new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all new members   To all new members EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 8:11 pm

Hey Cat
I am also a sufferer of migranes which is a horrible thing to experience so i totally understand what you mean.

Thanks for letting me know i'll definatley keep it in mind.

Also just to add to this, if anyone see's me online & i dont respond to your messages, the chances are it wil be my 8yr old son who is on my xbox again......he's a lovley kid so if you see him playing GOW 2 feel free to offer him a game of horde he'd be well chuffed lol

Back to top Go down
thepyroarcher
thepyroarcher

To all new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all new members   To all new members EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:00 pm

thanks gav, yeah they really suck Sad i didnt used to get them before i got my new tv, its an evil TV! lol (although its probably nothing more than a coincidense haha)

haha i suck at GOW but if im ever playing it for some reason then ill offer a game of horde Very Happy
Back to top Go down
madman
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

To all new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all new members   To all new members EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:09 pm

BURN THAT TELLY then Gav fireengine and me can put it out
Back to top Go down
xxxFumpsxxx
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
xxxFumpsxxx

To all new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all new members   To all new members EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:39 pm

madman wrote:
fireengine

I'll make the noise Smile

Neeeee norrrrrr neeeeee nooooorrrr

To Cat: yeh it's a weird life it took me ages to find out what triggered mine, in the end it turned out to be dehydration. i can actually get them after a heavy night drinking too much booze !!!

I have to make sure i'm drinkinh water all the time, i tend to drink about 4 liters of water a day. times that by 3 if i'm out on my mountain bike !!!

Back to top Go down
wW Galvanize Dd
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
wW Galvanize Dd

To all new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all new members   To all new members EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:58 pm

@ Cat
I hope you get rid of those headaches soon

Anyway, now that we are all explaining when we are online or not, I go back to school the 6 september, where I stay in my apartment from monday morning till friday evening, so I'll only be able to play the weekends...
Back to top Go down
thepyroarcher
thepyroarcher

To all new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all new members   To all new members EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 12:10 am

yeah, we know why mine are caused actually, well its a thought, if its not right then we dunno! but my computer monitor is posistioned on the right hand side of my desk (far far right) and i cannot move it, and i used to use the computer easily 12 hours a day, for a good few years, and during that time because of the angle my left eye became less and less used, so now its become lazy, my eye sight itself is perfect 20/20 vision BUT because my left eye wanders it forces my right eye to do all the work which causes strains, which causes headaches, which turn into migraines if i dont act quickly! although!!

I used to use my tv as a computer monitor but it gave me headaches, i can watch tv fine no glasses needed, ps3 i used to get bloodshot eyes, but no real headaches, xbox for some reason my eyes cannot stand at all! then i got a new LCD monitor for my pc eyes cannot stand that, random!

my friend recons my headaches are now rebound headaches because im taking 4000mg of paracetamol a day for the last 9 months, im slowly cutting back, as i most likely have some sort of physical addiction at this point!, so i could be due a nice migraine soon Sad and back to the eye doctors beginning of october to see how the exercises (that i keep forgetting to do) have done for my sight.....*runs off to do exercise*

oh and btw im back at college on 14th so ill be online even less, but at that point i would have handed over to the new leaders by then anyways (as im only leader temporarily....because im more organised :P) and just be a normal member :'(
Back to top Go down
xxxFumpsxxx
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
xxxFumpsxxx

To all new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all new members   To all new members EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 12:16 am

Well Cat i hope you get that sorted out mate !!

Back to top Go down
Tier1
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet
Tier1

To all new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all new members   To all new members EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:57 am

that's a shame Cat Sad Hope u feel better
It don't matter if u can't get on, We play for fun!
Who are the new leaders? :S
Back to top Go down
thepyroarcher
thepyroarcher

To all new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all new members   To all new members EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:04 am

thank you Smile was good gaming with you the other day! dont think we had actually spoken yet at that point :P

well I wont be a normal member ever really as I am the main holder of the website, ill never give up that right friends but the new leaders, well they know who they are but i need to go over some things before i name and shame em :P
Back to top Go down
Tier1
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet
Tier1

To all new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all new members   To all new members EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:07 am

lol yeh was good talking to you Smile
Back to top Go down
IFC3000
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet
IFC3000

To all new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all new members   To all new members EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:35 am

Hi Cat. I am really sorry for your problem, just remember there's so many things you can do, without staring at any screens and 4000mg of paracetamol is a toxic dose for your liver. All the best and i hope to play with you at some point red sock lover Wink
Back to top Go down

To all new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all new members   To all new members EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:18 am

that sucks cat...my mom suffers from migraines so i've seen what it can do. i hope you get better...and i hope to see you online sometime ^_^
Back to top Go down
thepyroarcher
thepyroarcher

To all new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all new members   To all new members EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:36 am

thanks john and drake Very Happy im on some new meds now as well as paracetamol and have eye doctors next week (or week after cant remember) so hopefully new meds will kick in soon and eye doctor will help and ill be back in tip top shape! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To all new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all new members   To all new members Empty

Back to top Go down

To all new members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insane Fighters :: Head Quaters :: General chat-
Jump to: