Insane Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insane Fighters

Battlefield 3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO IFC PLEASE LEAVE YOUR SANITY AT THE DOOR! NORMAL IS NOT WELCOME HERE Wink
Latest topics
» Aplication
Battlefield Beta Code EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 6:54 am by Guest

» Application !!!
Battlefield Beta Code EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:47 am by A BENT RABBIT x

» Application!
Battlefield Beta Code EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:49 pm by ghilmrtz

» Application
Battlefield Beta Code EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:29 pm by madman

» Leaving the clan
Battlefield Beta Code EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:38 pm by xxxFumpsxxx

» 4 word story
Battlefield Beta Code EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:10 am by madman

» Meeting between the leaders & Cat (ASAP)
Battlefield Beta Code EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:17 am by wW Galvanize Dd

» XBOX broken.
Battlefield Beta Code EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:32 pm by madman

» Headset's broken :(
Battlefield Beta Code EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:58 am by madman

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Battlefield Beta Code

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joekillu
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet
Joekillu

Rep : 0

Battlefield Beta Code Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield Beta Code   Battlefield Beta Code EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:08 am

I am going to get one but for PC and i don't really think i'll be able to run it so does anyone want it once I get it.
Back to top Go down
thepyroarcher
Regimental Sergeant Major
thepyroarcher

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Beta Code   Battlefield Beta Code EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:19 am

I got a mate with PC who might want it, thats if you cant use it though Smile
Back to top Go down
Joekillu
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet
Joekillu

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Beta Code   Battlefield Beta Code EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:03 am

I should have it now but i dont

Hi Battlefield Player,

As one of our valued and trusted Battlefield players, we are happy to invite you to participate in the Battlefield 3 Alpha Trial. All the instructions you need to join are printed below.

We are inviting you specifically because we think you have a great interest in the Battlefield series, and because we think you understand the technical issues that might arise this early in a game's development cycle.

The purpose of the Battlefield 3 Alpha Trial is to do a number of server-related tests in preparation for game launch, including load testing our back-end. We are also looking to you to provide us with any feedback on the entire Alpha Trial experience.

Please note that this is not the Open Beta due in September, it's not the Beta promised to buyers of Medal of Honor: Limited Edition and this is not a public demo. This is a highly tech-focused Alpha Trial that does not represent final quality of the game. Performance at this early stage of development will potentially be choppy and far from optimal, and we will bring the servers down at our leisure if needed. There will be periods of downtime and periods when we run tests that will negatively affect the performance on the Alpha Trial servers (leading to lag and rubber banding, etc.).

The available slots are limited, so make sure to redeem your unique Alpha Trial code before they run out (see instructions below).

If you choose to join this Alpha Trial, please do not publicly post information, images, videos or your impressions of it. If you have any questions or concerns, please leave your feedback directly to us at DICE in the closed Alpha Trial forum we have set up specifically for this purpose.

The Battlefield 3 team and I here at DICE are looking forward to your participation.

Cheers,

We just wanted to update you on our progress with Battlefield 3. We just completed the Alpha Trial and it was a resounding success. We were able to perform a number of server-related tests, including load testing our back end. As a result of everyone's feedback, we're making a ton of exciting changes to the game. You'll get to check out our progress for yourself in the Open Beta coming this fall, and you will have priority access.

this means i get it right?
Back to top Go down
thepyroarcher
thepyroarcher

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Beta Code   Battlefield Beta Code EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:16 am

no, it means you were offered it, if they gave you code then you had to redeem it straight away, alpha testing finished a couple of weeks ago, its the beta testing now, which is proving to be a bit of a fail so far, managed to get into 2 games early, none since and before, sat for 20 minutes hitting connect, no luck, paid £20 to stare at a "cannot connect" screen....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Beta Code   Battlefield Beta Code Empty

Back to top Go down

Battlefield Beta Code
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insane Fighters :: Head Quaters :: General chat-
Jump to: