Insane Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insane Fighters

Battlefield 3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO IFC PLEASE LEAVE YOUR SANITY AT THE DOOR! NORMAL IS NOT WELCOME HERE Wink
Latest topics
» Aplication
What class will you play? What weapons will you use? EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 6:54 am by Guest

» Application !!!
What class will you play? What weapons will you use? EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:47 am by A BENT RABBIT x

» Application!
What class will you play? What weapons will you use? EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:49 pm by ghilmrtz

» Application
What class will you play? What weapons will you use? EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:29 pm by madman

» Leaving the clan
What class will you play? What weapons will you use? EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:38 pm by xxxFumpsxxx

» 4 word story
What class will you play? What weapons will you use? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:10 am by madman

» Meeting between the leaders & Cat (ASAP)
What class will you play? What weapons will you use? EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:17 am by wW Galvanize Dd

» XBOX broken.
What class will you play? What weapons will you use? EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:32 pm by madman

» Headset's broken :(
What class will you play? What weapons will you use? EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:58 am by madman

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What class will you play? What weapons will you use?

Go down 
+3
madman
TheLongArmedOne
Puzique
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Puzique
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

Rep : 0

What class will you play? What weapons will you use? Empty
PostSubject: What class will you play? What weapons will you use?   What class will you play? What weapons will you use? EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:37 am

This is would be important for us to discuss to get a flavour of how we will work as a team.

I figured from previous playing Bad Company 2 that my best class was the Recon with a auto-shotgun. The use of motion mines, large ammo count and unstoppable power up close made me the bane of the enemy team. I would use the motion mine to catch them off guard rush in swiftly and deliver a fury of shotgun shells.

Normally you would find, when appoarching an enemy in close quarters that both of you would substain heavy damage, one would die whilst the other would be knocking on deaths door. The lightning swiftness of this class ensures that the enemy will, 9 times out of 10, be caught with their proverbial pants down.

I am going to play this class religiously for Battlefield 3. What about you guys?
Back to top Go down
TheLongArmedOne
Drill sergeant
Drill sergeant
TheLongArmedOne

PostSubject: Re: What class will you play? What weapons will you use?   What class will you play? What weapons will you use? EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:45 am

I think I'm mainly going to play Support class judging by the Beta.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What class will you play? What weapons will you use?   What class will you play? What weapons will you use? EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 6:48 am

i'm fairly good with the assault and not to bad with engineer...i am going to work on support and recon (i'm a decent sniper...but for some reason i would rather use an assault rifle with acog scope to counter snipe). once i unlock some of the all kits weapons like the pp-2000 (with the extended clip i was decimating other teams...dunno how it will do now, they changed a few things for the game release). can't wait to get my hands on some of the other toys, like the mortar and mav.
Back to top Go down
madman
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

PostSubject: Re: What class will you play? What weapons will you use?   What class will you play? What weapons will you use? EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:39 am

in the beta i only used assault and engineer so i'll probably use those
Back to top Go down
wW Galvanize Dd
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
wW Galvanize Dd

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: What class will you play? What weapons will you use?   What class will you play? What weapons will you use? EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:20 am

mainly Assault & Support
Back to top Go down
TH3B3ARJ00
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

PostSubject: Re: What class will you play? What weapons will you use?   What class will you play? What weapons will you use? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 2:53 am

Im engineer
Back to top Go down
thepyroarcher
Regimental Sergeant Major
Regimental Sergeant Major
thepyroarcher

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: What class will you play? What weapons will you use?   What class will you play? What weapons will you use? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 5:21 am

I enjoy being support, mainly for that ammo box, too many times have I been cornered no ammo, enemies approaching from all posistions and knowing that I could take out one, but while facing certain death, so as support I make sure my team mates have less chance of facing such a situation and myself of course Smile (only less chance...im only one person and one box afterall!)
Back to top Go down
mirko2828
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

PostSubject: Re: What class will you play? What weapons will you use?   What class will you play? What weapons will you use? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:15 am

mainly assault.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What class will you play? What weapons will you use?   What class will you play? What weapons will you use? Empty

Back to top Go down

What class will you play? What weapons will you use?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insane Fighters :: Boot Camp :: Frontlines-
Jump to: