Insane Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insane Fighters

Battlefield 3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO IFC PLEASE LEAVE YOUR SANITY AT THE DOOR! NORMAL IS NOT WELCOME HERE Wink
Latest topics
» Aplication
xxxFumpsxx Howdy style introduction !!! EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 6:54 am by Guest

» Application !!!
xxxFumpsxx Howdy style introduction !!! EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:47 am by A BENT RABBIT x

» Application!
xxxFumpsxx Howdy style introduction !!! EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:49 pm by ghilmrtz

» Application
xxxFumpsxx Howdy style introduction !!! EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:29 pm by madman

» Leaving the clan
xxxFumpsxx Howdy style introduction !!! EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:38 pm by xxxFumpsxxx

» 4 word story
xxxFumpsxx Howdy style introduction !!! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:10 am by madman

» Meeting between the leaders & Cat (ASAP)
xxxFumpsxx Howdy style introduction !!! EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:17 am by wW Galvanize Dd

» XBOX broken.
xxxFumpsxx Howdy style introduction !!! EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:32 pm by madman

» Headset's broken :(
xxxFumpsxx Howdy style introduction !!! EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:58 am by madman

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

xxxFumpsxx Howdy style introduction !!!

Go down 
+3
mirko2828
wW Galvanize Dd
xxxFumpsxxx
7 posters
AuthorMessage
xxxFumpsxxx
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
xxxFumpsxxx

Rep : 1

xxxFumpsxx Howdy style introduction !!! Empty
PostSubject: xxxFumpsxx Howdy style introduction !!!   xxxFumpsxx Howdy style introduction !!! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:40 pm

Hi guys
Cheers for the welcome.

my gamertage is xxxFumpsxxx There is a long story behind the nickname Fumps which i wont bore you with here....maybe one day i'll tell you the story but you have to be over 18 & of strong stomach, and not be afraid of the game twister or peanut butter & baby oil.....only joking!

I'm still pretty new to the Xbox online world after a very long break from gaming. I live in Leeds & am older than you guys i believe (35 years old, going on 12) So most of the games i play are a little older simply because i'm starting at the beginning, as i'm working my way through these almost like a electronic pilgrimage!

My other pass times are Mountain biking (extreme nutty stuff) & playing Bass guitar, my main love is music of all types (used to be in thrash metal bands & also a underground techno DJ before my boy was spawned)

The games i play online are GOW, GOW2, COD4, MW2, Forza 3 & just descovered BF2 which i'm absolutlry loving due to tanky blowy up goodness, the main reason i'm loving this game is the teamwork element.

If you guys play differant stuff i will purchase these & get online to join you !!!

Thats enough of boring the crap out of you by talking about myself.......anyway how are you ?
hope your having a good day Very Happy

Oooo i forgot to mention i do struggle with dyslexia so if sometimes i write stuff a bit odd just bare with me.
Back to top Go down
wW Galvanize Dd
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
wW Galvanize Dd

PostSubject: Re: xxxFumpsxx Howdy style introduction !!!   xxxFumpsxx Howdy style introduction !!! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:38 pm

Hi Gav, nice to have you here, I'm sure you will fit in well Smile
Anyway, I'm fine, going to place my own introduction too, so you can now who you will be gaming with Wink

Ooh, and by the way, no problem that you have dyslexia, I also make some mistakes cause I'm not English, so yea... Smile
Back to top Go down
mirko2828
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: xxxFumpsxx Howdy style introduction !!!   xxxFumpsxx Howdy style introduction !!! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:40 am

Welcome in IFC!
Back to top Go down
thepyroarcher
Regimental Sergeant Major
Regimental Sergeant Major
thepyroarcher

PostSubject: Re: xxxFumpsxx Howdy style introduction !!!   xxxFumpsxx Howdy style introduction !!! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:48 am

hey gav!

nice introduction! age is not a factor here you will fit in fine, we are all surprisingly mature! (for a group of gamers in a clan with the words insane in it lol!!) and silly at the same time Smile

the games we are tending to play together are halo reach, cod black ops and bfbc2 Smile but come end of october/beginning of november we will most likely be spending our time on BF3 mainly (and MW3)

and dont worry about the dyslexia, i have friends with extreme dyslexia and im so used to it, that when people write correctly it seems wrong to me! lol!

the band stuff sounds cool, any tracks online to listen to?

i will add you next time i log onto xbox Smile
Back to top Go down
xxxFumpsxxx
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
xxxFumpsxxx

PostSubject: Re: xxxFumpsxx Howdy style introduction !!!   xxxFumpsxx Howdy style introduction !!! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:12 am

HI guys thank you very much for the warm welcome.

I will get myself a copy of Halo reach & Black ops to catch up......i have to say that after moving over to Battle field BC 2 i find COD a bit hard going lol so i expect i will be adding big figures to someones kill ratio soon lol

Hi Cat i'm not in a band nowadays (I cant do with the ego's that come with being in one nowadays) although i've been messing about with music most of my adult life, various punk & metal bands like the shady weasles, Channel A, TeKtonix, dark cloud horizon, Freak KO & also i was a member of a Metallica cover band called "Damage" for years.

I have loads of recordings which i need to get my arse into gear & get them online lol.
I've also decided to start recording my own music & rope some of my mates into it so will keep you posted about what i'm going to do once i get something solid down.

Back to top Go down
TheLongArmedOne
Drill sergeant
Drill sergeant
TheLongArmedOne

PostSubject: Re: xxxFumpsxx Howdy style introduction !!!   xxxFumpsxx Howdy style introduction !!! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 2:26 am

Welcome to IFC!
Back to top Go down
madman
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

PostSubject: Re: xxxFumpsxx Howdy style introduction !!!   xxxFumpsxx Howdy style introduction !!! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:16 am

welcome to IFC (most of the members bite be careful)
Back to top Go down
Calzulator
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

PostSubject: Re: xxxFumpsxx Howdy style introduction !!!   xxxFumpsxx Howdy style introduction !!! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:30 am

Awesome! It's cool to meet an older gamer. Look forward to gaming with you Smile
Back to top Go down
xxxFumpsxxx
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
xxxFumpsxxx

PostSubject: Re: xxxFumpsxx Howdy style introduction !!!   xxxFumpsxx Howdy style introduction !!! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:41 pm

Hi guys

Thanks very much for the warm welcome, I'm glad a few people bite on here because i'm not actually house trained lol
Back to top Go down
madman
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

PostSubject: Re: xxxFumpsxx Howdy style introduction !!!   xxxFumpsxx Howdy style introduction !!! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:12 pm

i'm not house trained but we'll learn
Back to top Go down

xxxFumpsxx Howdy style introduction !!!
Page 1 of 1