Insane Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insane Fighters

Battlefield 3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO IFC PLEASE LEAVE YOUR SANITY AT THE DOOR! NORMAL IS NOT WELCOME HERE Wink
Latest topics
» Aplication
Deus Ex - Human Revlution review EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 6:54 am by Guest

» Application !!!
Deus Ex - Human Revlution review EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:47 am by A BENT RABBIT x

» Application!
Deus Ex - Human Revlution review EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:49 pm by ghilmrtz

» Application
Deus Ex - Human Revlution review EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:29 pm by madman

» Leaving the clan
Deus Ex - Human Revlution review EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:38 pm by xxxFumpsxxx

» 4 word story
Deus Ex - Human Revlution review EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:10 am by madman

» Meeting between the leaders & Cat (ASAP)
Deus Ex - Human Revlution review EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:17 am by wW Galvanize Dd

» XBOX broken.
Deus Ex - Human Revlution review EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:32 pm by madman

» Headset's broken :(
Deus Ex - Human Revlution review EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:58 am by madman

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Deus Ex - Human Revlution review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thepyroarcher
Regimental Sergeant Major
thepyroarcher

Rep : 1

Deus Ex - Human Revlution review Empty
PostSubject: Deus Ex - Human Revlution review   Deus Ex - Human Revlution review EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 7:41 am

so I got this game yesterday, but couldnt play it till today and only had an hour of time on it before i had other things to attend to Sad like algebra *sobs*

BUT, I must say I love this game!!, id watched a few trailers and the middle option "give me a challenge" is recommended by both reviewers and the game itself and i must agree!, its the same as normal difficulty.

at first it has a huge cut scene, you can skip most of it, but prepare to spend the first 10-15 minutes sitting their doing nothing, but i recommend you look around as you walk some interesting sights to be seen!

the first mission had me in abit of a spin, they give you tutorials on certain aspects like how to get into cover etc etc, I recommend you watch these as they also give you clues how to get round the next part.

despite the game offering you countless chances in every mission to go stealth, the first mission is not apart of that offer, atleast not that i could work out, but its really a tutorial/opening mission.

the next mission will really get you thinking, and you will have to be patient, stealth is a MUST atleast at first, I wont say why as it will be a spoiler.

ive not completed the second mission and am actually stuck!, So I cant comment any further BUT so far ill give it an 8/10 (would be 9 if i didnt have a slight glitch during the first/tutorial mission)

I will update this throughout the week, but my last update will be sunday, as this is just a review afterall Smile
Back to top Go down
TheLongArmedOne
Drill sergeant
Drill sergeant
TheLongArmedOne

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Deus Ex - Human Revlution review   Deus Ex - Human Revlution review EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:46 pm

Sounds cool, if I do get it then I'll be playing stealthily.
Back to top Go down
thepyroarcher
thepyroarcher

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Deus Ex - Human Revlution review   Deus Ex - Human Revlution review EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:04 pm

thats how ive started the second mission, my own word of advice if your gonna go stealth is study the enemy around you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deus Ex - Human Revlution review   Deus Ex - Human Revlution review Empty

Back to top Go down

Deus Ex - Human Revlution review
Page 1 of 1